• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

April 2, 2014

MBFW:look of the day

No comments:
 



Wearing River Island dungarees,urbancode leather jacket,Zara shirt,F-troupe boots

The best thing about fashion week is dressing up.It's a chance to have fun and make people in metro smile a little.
Here's the outfit I wore for the third day of fashion week in Moscow.As you know,I'm a big fan of boots.Comfortable,yet eye-catching.These patient leather boots from F-troupe is a Birthday present from my parents.So far,it's the best present I've ever owned.The bows are so girly in contrast with the black color.
Just the way I like it!
To be honest I had no idea about the outwear to choose thanks to the weather.What was I supposed to do when the sun was shining at 4C ?
Take my mother's leather jacket!:D
Unfortunately,I didn't take pictures of all my fw outfits..just hope some street style photographers did it for me.
Also,make sure you follow me on Instagram to see what I wore in details.
Hope you have a good day and don't forget to stay tuned for my fashion reports straight from the runaway.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff